Our team of highly experienced aviation personnel pride themselves on providing a `Safety` conscious environment as well as a complete tailored solution to meet the demands of our client and their operational and financial requirements.
Our bespoke technical management programme “AAMPS” provides a current up to date status of each aircraft ensuring the operators have clear visibility of all relevant data at any one time. The programme offers a number of unique features one being a “lease return” function which provides a data pack of information for customers or lessors during mid-term audits or lease returns.
Another feature is the ability to store historic data DFP`s (dirty finger prints) and BTB (back to birth) documents electronically.
Appletech can be customised to suit any of our client’s specific requirements.
Additional services can be added, providing a tailored solution to give improved reliability, cost reduction and operational improvement.
Additional and Consultancy Services:
- Aircraft record review and audits
- Aircraft physical inspections and reporting
- Mid-term audits and lease returns
- Powerplant Management
- Engine condition monitoring (ECM)
- On-wing technical support
- Modification and operational improvements
- Shop visit planning and management
- Engine storage
- FDR data analysis
- On-site support
- Electronic compilation of historic aircraft records